Friday, July 5, 2024

 Hello everyone, today is July 5.  I am wearing a new pair of reeboks and they are very comfortable. They are old school.  Today I talked to my therapist and then went to my mental health program and talked to another therapist.  It did make me feel better. Soon I might join a gym if I can afford it. I was going to take a comedy class in July but decided to wait.  Was I wrong, I don’t know. I felt I could not yet spend the money.  And I am glad I have thought of more jokes.  I think I am going to do a little routine about why I can’t be a missionary or work for an overseas humanitarian group. It is because I would eat all the food.  They could make one of those commercials with the doctors riding their motorcycle through the jungle to go help people and when they got there I would be in the corner eating all the rations and drinking coffee. 

Does anyone still want free books?  I can’t tell if any of my books are reaching people.  It seems somewhat delusional.  How am I doing on facebook. Ups and downs, pros and cons, live and learn.  That is what I always say. Well that is today’s blog post everyone.  What does it all mean, I don’t know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment