Saturday, June 29, 2024

 Hello everyone, today is Saturday, June 29. 

I am in my apartment. I am thankful for my safety. Tonight we might have bad storms with tornadoes.  I will probably go downstairs to the laundry room. But will I do that at 3 am. Probably not.  

Friday I defriended two friends and feel sad about it. They complimented the boss who hurt me at my retail job that gave me brain damage.  So I felt I should cut ties. But I feel heartbroken and think that many of my friends ultimately will choose their community that includes the bad people.

I have to consider that there were conspiracy factors and the bosses were doing something that had to do with sending me to new york.  And that my other friends just have to do what is best for themselves. But I do feel hurt and I feel that people get away with their crimes when I am the victim.

But at the same time I am thankful for my survival so far and think I only have five years left. So I need to try to just make these five years be a relief for others somehow.  I believe that my writing will last for some reason, even though I am not sure I see how.  

I miss my person named Ravneet. I hope Ravneet is having a good Saturday. 

I got about five things done so far today. A walk, a discount, cooking food, writing and emails, and sending notes to Super GF.

Well okay everyone have a good day. Later I might post a video. I have used most of my budget for that.

Thanks everyone who has participated in the conspiracy. Definitely some ups and downs but maybe there were some good laughs too.


No comments:

Post a Comment