Saturday, June 15, 2024

 Hello everyone, today is Saturday. I am okay after a disturbance yesterday where I had to call the cops and feared being sent to the hospital.  I also just wrote a new post on my theology blog and saw that that blog wasn't ruined like my other blogs are.

I published some of my blogs in a book called Mad Blog, and the blogs used to be a funny life journal and a separate society problem blog.  And it was so peaceful, but then people tortured me and the blogs became blurred, a ruined outrage description, repetitively complaining, with no policy insight or humor about every day life.  And I wonder if I need to republish that book some day without five years of writing, or if it is valuable journalism for psychology people to see from a perspective of further distance.

Well I don't know.  Maybe I can recover.  Even a year of quality blogging could be enough material to compile later with the wrenching lamentations missing.

Anyway, I posted two posts on facebook. It is going well. Probably I will boost a few posts soon. It seems I still don't feel that inspired to share my theology blog on facebook. I wonder why? I think it is because my facebook friends are the choir. That is what I think.  And yet there could be some fear about how far off the deep end I go sometimes.

So anyway, this is enough of a post.  It is still not like my early blog posts that had jokes in it instead of a play by play description of life. Well live and learn, should people always go for the excellence? It is one virture, there are other things happening in life besides just achievment.

No comments:

Post a Comment