Tuesday, June 18, 2024

sorry everyone i just try to say punchy stuff

Hello everyone, this is Refried.  I just drank some coffee from the 7-11.  Today is Tuesday. I have a meeting at 11 about the problems at my apartment.  I am simply reporting abuse.  But it has taken too long, this meeting itself is too late in the game, so they don’t have my trust any more.

Other than that, I boosted two posts on facebook and reached a lot of people in some of my favorite countries. So that is happy.  People are really sweet and funnily like to say “Amen” about religious jokes.  It is a good experience and honestly I think I am nearing the end of my main run as a facebook “comedian.”  However, I probably will keep reposting jokes and sending memes to new audiences.  That could take another few years if I really maxed it out.  But I don’t know that I need to.  I have the jokes in book form now, and other people might want to share their own content with the other audiences.

The joke book turned out awesome and I don’t know if I should have changed the cover like I did.  Because I got a sample yesterday and it was cool the first way.

The other thing is that I shared some blog posts and in the main post I insulted all of literature for the past hundred years, as if I have even read a third of it, like what a jerk, and it was the first time I shared those blog posts.

I think in a way I do have an insight but in another way I epitomized ignorance. 

So that is maybe too bad but maybe okay. I guess you live and learn.  Like why is that blog just now reaching people.  Could be the same moral issues.

And yet I know it’s not.  My problems are from specific people and the creative writing field in my opinion is the best of us in this world. It just is, they did awesome, the writing communities in universities for the past thirty years and the range of literature appreciation is actually incredible, very humane and inclusive, and a great alternative to the much more prevelant bad religion and politics. So really I am sorry everyone for just snapping at everyone but why am I not part of the gang.  Well maybe because of posts like that.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment