Friday, April 5, 2024

Bye everyone, try not to be flammable in the long run

 Hello everyone, this is Refried, writing from NYC where we had an earthquake a little while ago.  It happened right after I talked to my insurance company for the fourth time about changing my account to my legal name.  I felt the problems of insurance, the dirty money and power grab, the way I tried to fill out a survey praising the person for good customer service but had to say low numbers about what the company has done to me, knowing they are going to blame her for their numbers.  And then rumble rumble, the floor is shaking, it's an earthquake in a major city that built a nuclear power plant near a faultline.  I went outside to sit for a while, but possibly there will be more rumbles that I will feel in my fourth floor apartment in a flimsy building.  I think I still have it good here, and have a day off even from chores, other than the oppressive insurance difficulties that have harmed me now for my entire adulthood.  

Life is short, we are like grass in the wind, or something like that, heaven will be for eternity, God has already intervened in the problem most severe, which is our own foolish forfeiting of our status in his eyes.  That was Jesus on the cross, figure out how it works, time could be up for any of us about anything at any time.

Well, that is all, I remember those people who always say natural disasters are because God is mad. Well I am like them except it has to do with my personal problems.  It's interesting, because I do have injustice that matches whatever God does today.

No comments:

Post a Comment