Wednesday, February 14, 2024

 Hello everyone, thanks for reading my blog.


Today is Valentines day.  Lillian, who is one of the abusers at my supported housing apartment, has found an excuse to bother me three times since I got home from the hospital, which was just two days ago.  I went to the hospital because of their emotional abuse.  It is Charlene, Lillian, and Tamara.  


I am going to try to find new housing.  But it is hard to find but maybe there is a new organization that will accept me.  I find the conspiracy to be somewhat abusive now too just because of the contrived lack of book sales. I don't have cash to give away a lot more books either, but I think I can keep slowly making progress. I will see if my new credit card works at least for some.


People in India are again helping me feel better on facebook.  They like my jokes. It is so sweet.


Well I guess we just be thankful and try to pray for all the trafficking victims and targeted children.


No comments:

Post a Comment