Friday, October 20, 2023

blog post

 Well I guess it is time for a blog post.  It is Friday night and I am safe in my apartment and just ate some orange jello and rice pudding.  So that is nice to be safe and comfortable.  But I do feel lonely and wish I could see my girlfriend named Ravneet.  My imaginary mice parents visited her sugar glider parents at the bagel shop today.  They are recovering from some trauma and had to lick a phosphate pill. 

Yesterday there were guards armed with machine guns investigating my building.  I think it is because of the residents who have been setting fires.  I had to go back in the building while they were there because I thought I might have left the oven on.  So that is kind of funny.

 

I shared some new posts on facebook this week and it went well.  I have about nine more to share.  I might post them here to be patient, or I might just be impatient and post them soon.

 

I have opinions about the war but I don’t think it is my job to share military strategies.  Is it?  Is everyone counting on me for that?.  Last night I saw a vision of a war lord of the underworld sitting at a desk and reading an old book.  He looked up from the book and stared into my eyes and then I did not see him anymore.  A week or two before that I saw a different vision of hell, like where mining slaves will work in the heat.  It looked just like a far side cartoon and I didn’t realize at first that it was a vision.  I do not know what it means but I think that stuff like that is my job now and not necessarily listing all the next steps that I think United States should use against the bad people. I already did that in my book called pizza novel.

 

Is Biden just going to send money to Israel and Palestine?  Like in the democrat tradition? I will not assume that and hope that everything goes okay.  I guess that defense stations have been super vigilant for about a year now anyway.

 

Yesterday I read Isaiah 45 and it was a nice time.

 

Well everyone, I hope you are all okay and have some friends you can call if you are lonely. If you don’t there are a lot of churches that might surprise you in how worthwhile it is.

 

I do invites like that a lot because some people just frankly haven’t been told and shared with properly, so I say stuff when I can. I know it gets old but rejection and fear gets old too.  

 

Okay everyone I forgot anything else interesting to say.  Thanks for supporting my facebook page, it is a happy thing in my life and I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment