Monday, September 4, 2023

Canva certificate


 Hi everyone, today is Labor Day.  It is a nice holiday that I care about because I appreciate things like days off and fair wages, which I saw for myself can be taken away if bad people want money.

I'm posting this certificate I got from Canva, the graphic design website I use for some of my facebook memes. I had mostly a good day and my apartment inspection went okay today.  The bad people zapped me on Saturday instead this time and made me worry about being able to turn in my rent check on time.  Really it is a little bit late but there is a grace period.  Hopefully I can turn it in tomorrow but I will be late for my hospital program.

So anyway I think in my next post I will post my new memes. I think they are funny. They all start with "What if." I can see in this nice day how I could be okay and not feel bad from forced meds, emotional abuse, the threat of apartment loss, the missing book sales, and the lack of job that could have been almost anything. I do not understand.  I think it is a journalism assignment of oppression and persecution, while immediate communities see me as a privileged brat.  I guess that is clever and some people have agreed that it is valuable in some way.  Well I think we needed my success so I usually do not agree.

Well have a nice day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment