Sunday, September 3, 2023

what to do about the bloody economy

 Well hello everyone, today is Sunday, Sept 3.   I am sharing more posts on facebook and sad to see that facebook cut my distribution in half.  It is because a week ago I sent around some Christian themed posts.  I wondered why my numbers are lower and see now that facebook did that on purpose.  Possibly it is because when I went to the hospital last month I couldn’t respond to likes and comments.  But I think it is actually because of the content from last time, which happened to be some of the most liked posts from my page.  So that is sad, I can tell God is not happy with their choice. People think I am stupid and there is no such thing as God caring but some of us can tell how he feels sometimes. We can, there are spiritual experiences that start happening after you pray and do what God says for some time.  Other people don’t have to believe it, but it is weird to go your whole life without caring and then show up on Judgement Day to see how God feels about that. Like, what could you be thinking, and why do you think no one else notices how bad you are. 

Anyway, the other thing is that I feel the threat of losing housing again, and I am being forced to take more medicine than I want to.  But I at least have the system figured out where I actually can take it instead of not being able to and then getting in trouble for that.  I find that it makes me feel bad in the mornings now but I am okay in the afternoons.

 

I was going to be a successful mental health champion and for some reason people shut me down.  I do not know why, and I don’t know which people are the actual bad people versus who camoflauged the original bad people in order to supposedly shield me from worse attacks.  Really I don’t think anything could have been worse, and there is now a lot I can’t say without being an influence toward people giving up.  Some of my despair is from seeing the beginnings of the inevitable harvest of liberal hypocrisy.  It has been believable to many people that the conservative problems and bad politics of the south have nothing to do with the self righteous democrat control freaks, but I think the horror that I have experienced is spreading to more populations, and the dwindling budgets and power needs are now creating a demand for blood which will be satisfied mainly with dying disabled people, some minorities, and the growing slavery of all of America to Articifial “Intelligence.” This is the new sacred roll out of the media monsters in charge, who say they want justice but really want money, same as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment