Sunday, July 9, 2023

hi everyone

 Well hi everyone, I just shared some facebook posts.  I feel like my favorites consistently aren't the ones that get the most likes and shares, but it is still a fun thing and I have nice followers.

I had a rough week this week but discovered a new prayer idea which is to think of three random things that someone might have in their house or life, like a green toothbrush, an open window, and a tall neighbor, and then anyone with those three things you ask God to give them and their communities 45 million blessings.  It turns life into a sort of gameshow and it can help you pray for people you literally could never think of on your own.  Like you would never guess their workplace or location or life, but all of a sudden you have specifically included them.  I have used ideas like that before but am finding that choosing a few things creates more of a lottery system.

Well that is all I have to say. Still some of the same issues in apartmentland, and now a missing grocery store that was my main activity.  So that is sad.  But I am still expecting an okay week.

Have a great day everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment