Monday, July 24, 2023

Bad Cred

Today is Monday, July 24.  The conspiracy suggested that there was going to be Christmas in July and I thought it meant that I would see my gf in person but it doesn’t seem to mean that.  Also, the apartment people are still trying to hurt me, and my bruxism, which is jaw-clenching, flared up again.  It chipped a tooth and I am going to the dentist to get it documented for any possible court case, which I believe will be criminal.  No need to say the people’s names again but they have been very strategic and deliberate in their harassment and emotional abuse with intent to kill.  

 

So anyway I really nailed it earlier this year when I first had bruxism and immediately got dental X rays.  I just knew, got it done, and several doctors also see it exactly for what it is.  So that is sad.  I will miss my tooth. The circumstances now are the same, the facebook work, the delayed credit card, the apartment people makng my life a living hell on purpose. I am not going to get care for the rest of the tooth but will just let it eventually fall out.  I had a nice life with good health and teeth, and I am thankful for what I had.

 

I am definitely on the final lap, probably with about five years left, which I have said before, and it is starting to be questionable for me to try to go through with having a person.  Especially since there is a weird delay contrived by the conspiracy.  But so far I think it will be better to not be alone during what will probably be a sad decline. And I like the person too much to quit unless I just feel like it hurts that person too much with no good years.

 

Also of note today is that I posted some facebook posts and it went well. I have a good following and participation now, which was what was missing for several years with no explanation.  I do not understand but I am thankful for this belated happiness.  I do, however, think that facebook has its algorithms set too much in its own favor, so you not only have to pay to achieve a following, but you have to re-pay to reach those same people.  Also, people can’t announce things to their own friends and their social network is used for marketing purposes while blocked as the original friendship purpose.  The politics mixed in just makes it worse, and it is a sad thing to see support for it by people who think they will be the ones favored so they compromise their own supposed commitments to justice.

 

What next.  Credit Score.  Okay I applied for a lot of credit cards over the past few months.  I had decent credit and felt that this was what to spend it on, is credit cards to boost facebook posts and reach as wide an audience as possible.  And I have found it to be worth it and effective, and so far I can pay the bills.  I just today looked at how credit is measured, and I have to say that I think it is not a good system, and causes random people to have too much power over decisions that are none of their business.  I think the only truly relevant factor in the score is bill repayment, and if you are excellent on that, then loan inquiries should have no bearing on whether people give you a chance.  As it is, too many credit applications damage your score.  I think I won’t list out who accepted me and rejected me.  It is just kind of sad, for me and for them. But I am nearing what I think is the true limit for me, in terms of what amount is responsible to have, which, as I said before, is not any other banks business. The other thing I have noticed is that these banks and credit card companies have become pro at holding people’s money, delaying your own payments to them, making it take three days, six days, even 14 days after you pay, so your money is just floating out there somewhere making interest for someone else.  It is crooked and shameful and represents a whole nation that is corrupt on many levels.  The travel industry is like that, where you can’t get a hotel or plane ride from anyone honest, and it is sad how obvious it is when you are out of that scene and then see it suddenly with fresh, innocent eyes, which mine were because I do what I am supposed to and was too poor to participate in some of these nasty bad systems.  And then you go to school and all that academia can say is that it is racism.  Like no accountability for the threats of AI or other cementing of the dishonest leveraging.  Just simply, systemic racism, but please look the other way at this school’s hypocrisy.  Because we figured out a long time ago how to bake in a corrective bias and that is how we thought up stuff to accuse everyone else of.

 

I have pages and pages more to say, but that is enough for now.  I will be telling the truth about this stuff, and some people don’t because they are scared that the truth is not on their side.  But really it probably is, and everyone’s case against Whitey and the man  is actually stronger, not weaker, than the lies they made up to hurt the people who do what we are supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment