Saturday, May 27, 2023

Renee is racist to me every day

 Hi everyone, I hope you are having a nice memorial day weekend.  All gave some, some gave all. 

I am doing okay and had a nice day. I am trying to decide what direction to take my blogging in.  Today I started working on my groundhog novel so I will be working on that.  But what about my blog habits? I just published all my other blogs.

 

I am thinking about making this blog an actual journal.  This would mean less skill and comic twists, and it would also mean fewer rants than what my other blog warped into.  

 

It would be more like this where I tally the day’s good things and say whatever is really on my mind. Like even listing ideas for new projects. 

 

Today I finished three new joke posts for my facebook page, and have three I probably won’t use. Also I took three walks today, read three books, and ate three foods.

 

I brooded some about past wrongs but found that it caused me to think of a few jokes.  So hopefully I can use many years of mistreatment as additional material.

 

My subscription to Microsoft word is expiring and my debit card flagged the purchase. I tried to check apple.com and did not see it so I agreed to the fraud report and a new debit card is on the way.  At my apartment I don’t get my mail reliably.  I thought about switching to apple pages for writing but their spell check does not match standard grammar, like it forces you to punctuate your novel incorrectly. Anyway it also seems that at 100 dollars, over four years I would be paying 400 dollars to use Microsoft word. I question that and every single aspect of our entire society.

No comments:

Post a Comment