Sunday, May 28, 2023

new posts

 Hi everyone, today is Sunday.  I just made cookies and created another cooking video.  It turned out good but not perfect. 

I also just thought of an idea for an 800 page novel where it is a re-telling of Cinderella but in real time during her chore years.  So it would contain vivid thorough descriptions of each part of each chore.  Like, Cinderella went to go get the mop bucket.  She filled it water and fetched the mop from the corner of the room.  Then she put the mop in the bucket.  You get the idea, like every single chore recorded for a matter of years.  So the reader gets bored but feels a loyalty and a duty to Cinderella or at least to the teacher who assigns the book for a grade.

 

And then at the end the twist is that the reader is now like Cinderella because they had to read a book like that.

 

Ok so I guess that is a new joke.

 

Do you gice want to see some of my planned jokes and posts for facebook soon?  I am waiting until I have a few more done.











No comments:

Post a Comment