Hello everyone, this is Refried. It is 9:36. I am drinking a coffee right now. I feel a little bit attacked by the liberals this morning. Some of it is just a mood.
Some of it is from a voice inflection, some is from an email, some of it is from a mental health group that sometimes treats me like crap, some of it is from a bill that is hard to pay, some of it is from interpreting the news in a slower way than the aggressive political rollout, and some of it is from my neighborhood.
Definitely that is one of my findings from emotional abuse is the use of prior circuits of pain so that someone can activate a whole set of bad feelings with less obvious provocation.
Anyway I will probably feel better later. I mean am I going to boost some posts or do a book ad? Maybe.
I might try to get the copyright help from my mom sooner than my trip. But I don’t know. I think that would help in some ways and yet it isn’t that urgent. I am kind of ok for a month.
Well, have a good day everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment