Sunday, October 4, 2026

 Hello everyone, this is Refried. It is 3:17 on Sunday. I just ate some apple jacks. I think I might cook the frozen pizza but what I really want is cheese grits. I just remembered that there is some popcorn in the microwave.

My neighbor beat on my door again but it was not as bad but I did not really need that this morning. I haven't been feeling good because of eating a cinnamon candy Wednesday that was too spicy. But I am okay. I should take an iron pill soon too but I did take one yesterday and I took my medicine last night.

I could eat a granola bar too and some fruit snacks.  I think my mood was slightly lower from not doing any creative projects.  But I feel like I discovered that I have done everything I can on the books and am at a resting place with it. But I do not really know. Maybe I am supposed to keep advertising.

I am sad that I missed the puppet show but I just did not feel able to attend and I made my choice to send a snake video to Algeria. 

Does anyone have any thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment