Friday, October 9, 2026

 Hello everyone, good news, I passed inspection.  I also took my medicine just now because I told Karla I was going to take my medicine and that is why I asked her if she would do inspection early. So I felt I needed to go ahead and take the medicine. I think I will not feel good for a while.

But it is okay. I am attending a Theology Camp online right now and it is great. 

I ate some apple jacks and a fun size snickers. I feel okay. I drank coffee earlier. I kind of want to walk to Starbucks but I am listening to this stuff online. 

Will I go to any groups later. Hmm I do not know.

Karla addressed the issue with me saying stuff about her.  

She said that she took an ethics class in college. I kind of feel bad for criticizing her integrity when she has probably worked hard.  But she did turn off the elevator and air conditioning unfairly.

So I think it is okay that I have said stuff because that is the role and re-enactment that is happening for advocacy purposes.  I think Daniella helps Karla and our staff is good right now.

I am feeling the medicine right now and will have to lay down. Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment