Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Pals, the poem thing is happening where I think of a lot of poems for a few days. I think it is because of a facebook share but I don't know which one. It is either from posts I boosted today, or because I am about to boost one on my regular page. It could be a worldly monk post.  I would suspect it is the one with the cross but it could be either one. It is mostly a good feeling. I just sit and think and then I realize it is a poem idea and I write it and it is easy to write. 

The pace is okay but after a while I do get tired so I hope I can last the whole three days. Last time it was a week or two. I do not really know why. But it has to do with posting a cross and I think there is a rule about honoring God and then he backs you up and for me that is the zone for some reason. 

What I am wondering is whether I need to share the poems yet. I think it is not about this blog. It is about the poems.  So I could keep them to myself and possibly already should have.

But maybe people following along in their weekly reader can see how it works.

I mean honestly I wonder if this is from a spiritual gift of someone reading it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment