Monday, September 7, 2026

Hello everyone, this is Refried Bean. It is Monday, Sept 7. I just packed up three more books to mail out. So there are ten packages total. I hope they all get to the people and don't get sent back.

It is a good batch and now I have given away all my copies of the jumbo titles. But I think I still have two copies of the mice series but I think I will keep those for a while.

So that is interesting. That took a lot of work for a day or two. I mean maybe only a few hours.

So anyway now what.  I guess take my medicine soon. Or maybe take a walk. I think I will take a walk.

Maybe google the brain condition. My neurologist is keeping an eye on things. 

She said my brain adapted already to the low iron so there was not "damage."

ok,.. I just think this low iron situation is very bad. And sometimes I do not feel well.

But I think this is part of the process of dying and that is what is happening now.

So that is sad but it will be okay. 

I am glad to send out some more books.

I think I am at about 3000 total official, but really maybe 3500-4000 depending on what you count.

Some people are really happy to have the books.  Some people got left off but honestly it is not that easy.

But it is not that hard, either, like it is part of my normal work life.

Gice honestly my face is not totally back to normal and the weight loss stalled as well.

But it is okay. I feel okay and I have clean clothes and the roach motels are at the post office and the other shipment is on the way. Grocery money resets tomorrow and I am doing okay.

I will call my mom in a few hours and hopefully she is okay too.  I mean what if we aren't doing that great, that is also okay.

Ravneet helped me get through the weekend. I need to think about some of the conspiracy things. The New York conspiracy and how it is going to be fun in heaven. Like New York City is going to exist in heaven and there are a lot of good people headed there.  And some people didn't get their piece of the pie but just think about how cool most of us are. I mean we are nice people and a certain way.

No comments:

Post a Comment