Hello everyone, this is Refried. The next thing to do today is walk back to westchester square. But it is hot and humid outside. So maybe I will but I don’t know.
I mean maybe it is not urgent to give those books to that office but I think I will but I remembered another possible person to send to yesterday.
But it is slowing down for a reason but that could just be my feeling of disability.
I kind of think passing out books in parks might be my new thing to do. I wanted to give that lady one today but it seemed like she was on a cellphone and I did not want to be weird.
So anyway ups and downs live and learn. It is time to eat some lunch. I mean what’s it going to be for lunch today. I guess fettuccine Alfredo. Hmm I could actually boil pasta and use that sauce. That is what I will do.
No comments:
Post a Comment