Saturday, September 19, 2026

 hey everyone this is refried, I feel better. I like the person who I sent the book to by accident. She emailed me to tell me and said something clever.  It makes me happy that she got the book and things will be okay. I mean I made my choice to send to addresses without being totally certain and there could be a 5 out of 10 bumble.  

What about the other person who did not get the book. I had trouble believing that he really did not get the book.  So I think my mind is kind of far gone right now.  I just am not sure I can do anything else with writing that is not disabled.

But I can try again with the people who did not get their book and really there were a few other people who could have been added so I mean maybe there will be another batch that is fun to send.

Let's not give up, just keep doing what I can every day.

What else. I think I will eat some food soon. I already had the turkey frozen meal. I mean honestly it feels like Christmas a little bit.

I did a new meme and it is pretty funny. It is the veggie tales tomato and I said something about conservatives throwing tomatoes at my comedy. I think it was good.

Well have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment