Monday, September 21, 2026

 Hello everyone, this is Refried. It is Tuesday, Sept 22 at 2:15 am. I got some sleep and feel better after some asthma and spiritual feelings. I do not really know what caused it all.

Yesterday I had an awesome piece of pizza and am thankful for that.  But I felt tired because I took my medicine at a weird time.  But I think I was also reminded of serious trauma, and I think also I saw that some people do not appreciate it when I reference it in any way or claim that there was a swindle that happened to me with writing. I think there is a reason that they perceive it that way and I should be mindful that someone might have set them up to be fooled.  But I have said how I disagreed with that.

And yet there kind of is something comical about the marker drawing causing an issue.  Like how I say hey I should have been famous and then share the marker drawing and people are like sure okay. I mean that is kind of funny but I don't agree with anyone being set up to stumble. I really don't.

However can't anyone see how my ai art is really cute and appreciated in ways that my writing wasn't? So I go with that and don't waste it. I mean it is cool and there are other people also using the technology.  I do kind of think some of it has to do with supporting the creativity of a different industry.  And yet I also have my problems with the tech monsters.

The issue that happened with that song is something I will have to figure out and maybe email someone if I feel like there was a deliberate trolling that went past the usual facebook problems. I am talking about if people knew that I was sending out books and they wanted to make me mess up my socializing. And if that was from friends. I feel like I might be wrong and that was from a wave of fear last night.  But how else would someone know to mention that reference.  And then the effect, where I listen to the music and am disturbed but then amused but then really hurt by it.

But what happens is that I feel like I really did a lot of mental work to conclude that the liberals were right about almost everything, but in certain circles, I am treated like an evangelical piece of garbage, and I am like the only target anyone conveniently has access to. And how some people have no outlet to show racial justice support other than to join in the social work people and ground my face further into the dirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment