Ok everyone, this is Refried. I just wrote a really interesting post but had to keep it unposted for confidentiality. But really I could probably post it but I think I will ask first in about a week.
But basically I think my friend Lori really helped with the infestation situation. But really all four of my complex minds pals did, plus prior meetings.
I am still feeling hints of the bad feeling but mostly I think it is kept away.
I think this is the other demon that was unaccounted for last time. And I forgot about it.
So anyway, that is pretty crazy but I think things will be okay.
Soon I am going to a presentation online. I think it will be normal and good and very safe from evil.
But I could feel a battle but what can we say except that life is quite an adventure.
I have another post to write about the steak thing and how I was like why would I make that up and then I am also like that about the prophecy, like why would I make up something so weird but the thing that is so weird happens to match what is in the bible, so when I say, Why would I make up something so "stupid," I mean how can I say that. Something so stupid as an egyptian cobra. Like why would I make up something so stupid. And yet that is the issue is that God thought of everything, like reality is the story that he thought of and that was basically that prophecy, so I should not say certain things. And yet I find myself wanting to repeat that. Why would I think of something so stupid. I mean it is funny to me. Like how ridiculous but it is the story of the world.
So anyway, that other post is something that everyone will have to wait a week for. I mean am I wrong, should I just post it? I think that some confidentiality is expected and more important than what is actually a very good reflection of people but anyway. I know people think I have psychosis right now but I don't.
No comments:
Post a Comment