Saturday, September 26, 2026

 Hello everyone, this is Refried. It is Sept 26 at 5:30 pm.  Today was not the Toastmasters meeting so I did not have to give a speech. Just now I did laundry and it went well. I think I will have a coffee soon. My room is a little bit too warm but it could be worse. I do not know why it is so warm. Did they turn off the air? That is not cool but it could be worse. Possibly it is a power play, to make us uncomfortable when people have to work in bad conditions. When I say things like that, people think I just made it up, but a lot of stuff in New York and mental health is about power.  And I feel sorry for a lot of people who shame themselves instead of serving others.

Anyway, I have said a lot about that stuff in other posts. I just am glad to have some clean clothes and I only really have three other chores I need to get done this weekend.

I hope there won't be any flooding left for Monday's event.  The pastors, priests, and guides retreat.

Do people like my new poems? I think I might have a few more that I could post from the blog.  But I am not sure they are good enough but I mean maybe why not. I mean, maybe find some more jokes from the books that I have not made memes for yet. But really there is plenty on the page already. And then maybe I could get another year out of it with about thirty from the books sometime.

Are people mad at me for hiding those questionable jokes? Well I just feel like hey why worry about it.  I mean honestly I think it is okay either way.

Should I make some new groundhog memes or something? I think I won't. I think I need to rest from this week.  Possibly I will watch cooking videos or something. I could read some of my books and consider how I feel about the quality. 

I might go outside later if it is not raining. But that might not be smart but I think it would feel better.

Well have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment