Tuesday, September 1, 2026

 Hello everyone, this is Refried. I did a lot of memes on Canva today. There were a few good ones, but most were just okay. I mean I say that when the quality of several prompts was really good, but really how many zingers are there? Only a few. And nothing I feel that urgent about sharing. Except maybe that rabbit one. It is really cute.

So anyway I also shared a worldly monk post. I mean how many of these posts will I do before finally boosting some. Well I do not know. But I just remembered that issue yesterday. I couldn't remember exactly what they were saying and then I did and it is just ridiculous.

However, it is close to the canary in the coal mine idea and there is such a thing as suspecting a cause behind a mass mental health pandemic.  But saying it is personal sin is just a lie that people use to feel superior.  And I can't believe that anyone would still take it seriously. 

So I wrote a post about it, and I forgot to add the way people like to quote the "perfect love drives out all fear" verses to the mix whenever someone has anxiety. I mean still that verse is true I guess, but what is the motive behind quoting it? Blame.  

But the christian witness of depressed people has been great in our time.  And yet my books got shut down, didn't they? I think that is shameful for the people who did get rolled through. I really think that. 

But anyway that is enough of that. 

I ate a really good meal today which was a stouffers salisbury steak frozen meal. It just hit the spot. It is too rainy and humid today to go take a walk in time before the storm hits. I mean maybe I could have taken a walk but I stayed inside and I believe that is okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment