Pals, this is Refried. I just went to an excellent conference. It was on humor writing. It really made me laugh. I had a great time. I met cool people. I forgot to get one person's email address.
I wrote a few jokes that I think were successful. Most of all I learned that I really need to be doing stand up every week. I need to be churning out the jokes. I need to try to make it a career.
I think I have enough jokes for another routine soon. So will I do another class in the fall? Or just try to peddle a new routine? I am thinking do another class.
But what about visiting family for thanksgiving. Well I do not know. I mean maybe it is sept oct.
I just hate to ask for another deposit but that other one was for something specific.
So anyway, that was crazy about my zable account, wasn't it? Well I did what I did and now I own the name of something.
I think that is what I will call the new organization. Okey Jokey. And I have the domain. I mean that is great. I did the best I could. I will pay down the card and I can still afford steak and eggs.
No comments:
Post a Comment