Pals, hello. It is Saturday, Aug 15. Yesterday, my business credit card was supposed to be switched to a new company, but I found out that the main thing doesn’t happen until Aug 20. It is a little suspicious and I am kind of worried. But it will be okay.
I am taking a humor writing class today even though I should be at the level of the presenters. And the pre videos are making me aware of my missing career. It could not be more obvious that I should have succeeded years ago. And why didn’t I? I do not know but I guess make the most of the comedy opportunities. I need to write a new routine about health, etc. I mean honestly the pace of comedy classes is all I can do. But I should go to some more open mics. I think I will try to go next Wednesday. I couldn’t this Wednesday because of my finger.
Anyway maybe the secret messages are saying to boost some of the stand up posts. I mean maybe for 40 dollars.
Just the cruelty of it but I can pray for forgiveness and I think that is the point. It is because my writing is supposed to reach people after my time and it is Christian poetry so they need to see that I forgave. I just feel like my work was needed in my time and it was wasteful what people did. And the justice people don’t deserve to be seen as hypocrits either but they were. You were. Are you reading this? You were.
So anyway, racism.
Ok moving on. I am sad about the Jason guy who died. The autistic professor. Did he get bullied, did I read along in a bad way. I mean I kind of think that the scrutiny he got was based on something and it is part of the profession if he is going to be at that level. But anyway I think it is sad.
I need to wash two dishes today. Also I should take a walk. Should I take a walk right now? I kind of should but I am already drinking coffee. I had three days of meds. So that was 3 - 1- 3. That needs to be good enough for people. Because I feel ok. I caught up on sleep and that is nice. I just have no paranoia and am simply bothered that the elevator is broken again.
No comments:
Post a Comment