Saturday, August 15, 2026

 Hello everyone, this is Refried. I am getting my refrigerator under control.  The freezer is clear now and I will work on the fridge. It is not that crazy but I accidentally left the door ajar for a while.

So anyway, about this death of the autistic professor.  They say it is not suspicious but the timing is suspicious.  So to me now their investigation is suspicious.

Now, does it have to do with me personally. I do not really think so.

Was I supposed to submit a query for the writers conference. Also I did not participate in the chat for the chat page but I did participate in the sessions.

I had a good time and people were really funny. I mean I would have liked to be friends with all those people. 

Maybe it is not too late.

Do I need to make coffee soon? 

Has my asthma been an issue or anxiety lately? Should I take an atarax? Maybe.

Is Drena mad at me? Probably not.  

Pals, it throws me off to lose the zable budget but I will whittle it down and start over.


No comments:

Post a Comment