Friday, August 7, 2026

 Pals, this is Refried. Some good news is that the nice people at a certain publication accepted some of my books as a gift. But I had to tell them there might be germs on them.  But I think it is safe.

But that is kind of sad and weird. However maybe they can get a joke out of it. like putting a disclaimer on your gifts that says "This product is not meant as biological warfare."

Or something like that. Honestly I just have some concerns that I am getting more skin problems and it is a more serious problems that needs cleaning in my apartment on levels I might not be able to do myself.

However it does seem like the antibiotic is working and yet we could have known last week what the culprit was. And no one did a culture. So now I have a new suspicious itchy spot and one that is hopefully healing but we won't know for a couple of days. I just think it is getting better.

But I think I am going to have to log on about this new patch on my arm. And yet it could be a bug bite or excema. I think one thing we can suspect is that it came from the mattress on that spot.  But I got a bug bite nearby and I am certain that was a bug bite. This could be an unscratched mosquito bite. But wow it is kind of suspicious isn't it.

Gice it won't insult me if the books have to go in the trashcan.  

It is kind of funny because of that video they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment