Pals. I got some support that is a great honor. it really helped me and is kind of sweet like a good memory with some of my socializing.
I think I will still get hit with some opposition but some people don’t know what I know about other offenses.
And what is to be said about a trillionaire who takes away people’s food stamps. There is one thing to be said. And I will say it. And it is still cloaked in wit and literary value.
Facebook also supports me. So I will try to last a while longer. This is kind of like one of those bull riding machines like how long can you take it. Some people think they are brave on facebook when really that is the trend. This is more about judgement than bravery but it is still hard.
But it is hard in a certain way and not in other ways.
Well, that is all. Thanks for being my friends everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment