Hello everyone, this is Refried. It is Tuesday, August 11. I am going to try to take a walk soon. It is good weather for it. I think I will get some food from that grab and go if I am able to.
I got good sleep and took my medicine. Two days ago I accidentally forgot psych meds. But I am okay. I had an interesting dream about mascotting, children's book writer, and thrift store.
I feel mostly normal about the meme. It is not that big of a deal. I mean I kind of wish I could have been stronger and already gone through with it but I did tolerate it for a while. I mean if you have to tolerate it, that is a sign, and yet I think it was very successful. So maybe later I will do one more day.
Anyway, not much is different from yesterday. I just need to go take a walk. I mean even that doesn't need that much urgency except now is the time for it so do it and get something to eat.
I paid my copyright bill so three books are going to be registered. And then maybe in November I will do 5 more. And then the next three and that is the main 11. I feel good about these three and think it worked out how it was meant to be. It still takes time and is not done until the process is complete. But it is in someone else's hands now which is unusual for me.
So okay, that is all. I will try to leave about noon. How is the finger. I still see hints of pink but it is mostly okay but I think in two days I will report back to Dr. Parik.
Well, have a good day everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment