Hello everyone, this is Refried. It is Tuesday, August 11 at 2:17 pm. I just went to Dunkin Donuts and Grab and Go. I got some good food but I have to make a sauce. I am out of honey so what will I use, maybe some sugar in the sauce. It will be fine.
So anyway I checked the names and I think I made the right people mad. It is mostly Elon Musk cronies. But they are trying to add angry faces in bulk so I need to block some of them. And it is fake profiles.
I think I will do one more resume ad and not revisit it no matter what, like not even check in on that. Maybe I am wrong to not monitor it. But I think I am chickening out too easily when I get an angry face. And Facebook is not showing all the likes.
I mean I think I am compromising some of the meaning by thinking about it too much and yet this is how it really is going for me. Like I really do believe in it, I know other people will get it, I know some people won't, and I know that it got a mostly positive reaction so far.
I also think some white supremacists might be following this blog so they are hitting the angry face on purpose and I need to block them.
I mean it is kind of disturbing. But anyway I need to eat some food soon. I mean maybe no sauce for some reason. I just wish they would make that creamed corn.
Does anyone have any thoughts? I think I should resume ad. I think facebook will be patient.
No comments:
Post a Comment