Tuesday, August 4, 2026

 Hey everyone, this is Refried. I did not succeed at taking my medicine and sleeping. But I feel like going downtown to get my medicine from CVS.  So I might do that at about 8 o'clock.

I just got an encouraging note from someone. Thanks, Phil, you are an awesome legal pal.

It is a fun conspiracy, isn't it, everyone.

I am sending an email later and it is so crazy how it is working out just perfectly. But this particular project is still a process and I need to work steadily to get it done. I think it will go well.

Gice I am going to be tired later but I just think that while I feel able to go downtown I should. Because sometimes I can't. I feel too tired or blocked for various reasons.

I was going to send Z a message yesterday to see if he wanted to meet me at a diner but I had to wait. 

So that puts Caroline and Z on a list for socializing, and that will be hopefully two more trips soon.

But today it is just me getting my medicine. It is not easy.  

I just thought of another idea for Bronx Civil Social. To post a grades list.

That is a good one, isn't it. 

Ok everyone, have a great day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment