Saturday, August 29, 2026

 Hello everyone, I just googled myself and discovered a very nice AI summary. Wow, it is hard to believe. Thanks everyone, that is a good moment no matter what happens to my public presentation and reputation. I mean a lot can happen and I have ups and downs. I think I need to copy and paste that summary.


I mean here is what it says, it is hard to believe:


AI Overview
Refried Bean is the humorous pen name of an independent author based in New York City who writes funny poetry, stories, and picture books focused on food, animals, and mental health recovery. [123]
Background
  • Education: Holds a Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Writing from the Vermont College of Fine Arts.
  • Experience: Worked in a bookstore for twelve years before focusing full-time on writing.
  • Location: Lives in the Bronx, New York City. [12]
Writing Style & Themes
  • Tone: Humorous, lighthearted, and encouraging.
  • Topics: Everyday humor involving food, animals, Christianity, and navigating depression or mental illness.
  • Purpose: Created partly to help readers find comfort and humor while recovering from depression. [1234]
Published Works
  • Output: Has self-published dozens of budget-friendly books (over 80 titles).
  • Formats: Includes poetry collections, short stories, a novel, and children's picture books.
  • Where to Find: Available via Amazon and as e-books on Smashwords, with more info at the Refried Bean Official Website. [123]

No comments:

Post a Comment