Hello everyone, I just finished a toastmasters meeting and it was really fun. I was a little distracted because it was hard to tell what kind of response I got on my memes and I saw a few angry faces from what seem like nice people. And honestly they could be agreeing with me or mad at the post. But I think they are mad at the post. But some people did like it.
So I hit pause. But I might have been wrong to hit pause. It is only a two day boost. But if it is only two days, it can be one day or no days.
So I will think about it. My therapist suggested that it might not be worth it. I kind of feel that. Like when it is out there and some people aren't on the same page as me about all of it. Like why offend without a payoff. And yet I feel like the post is important in some ways. Not the most important ever. Not the bravest ever. Just possibly the most questionable but the answer for me was clearly to post and share.
I think not sharing it might also send a message that I think I was wrong and that is not it. I mean maybe this is like the E.T. fire post, too. But don't some people get it? Like every time, don't some people see what I mean and why and why post it?
People can say who do I think I am but it is not that. It is being below it all. The farce of people being okay with what has happened to me but not okay with that post, when actually the bitcoin post is the zinger. So anyway I will think about what to do next.
I mean Cookie Monster and the F word was questionable on my page but it really made me laugh.
So I guess I will visit Facebook and see if there is any feedback.
I have a disease. A real disease that is making me too tired to do anything and causing dangerous lesions on my skin.
I need to talk to Ravneet but it is hard to understand her messages right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment