Monday, August 10, 2026

 Hello everyone, this is Refried. There is going to be a storm so I have to wait and walk at 7 pm. My ads got approved and I am reminded that many aces have done me right. The library of congress has some questionable rules about ai but hopefully it will all be worked out over time.

Today was a good day where a lot of people helped me and I did not feel frustrated. Only challenged with my own goals. That is how work should be. It should not be a bramble patch that only tests your character and endurance through abuse.

Anyway what a funny meme from I’m Awesomesauce. I mean it is so funny and makes you wonder why put other stuff at stake with a joke that is not as funny.

I was about to say that I could get confused and think that I am I’m awesoemsauce or psychotic delusions. But then I was like ok does that make sense to certain readers. Well I promote them to the world at large.

Anyway I think I still have a varmit bothering me. I  sure I will get rid of it somehow soon.

This is interesting to have the serious skin problems during this time isn’t it. I mean you have to see it as literary or something.

Well, have a good day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment