Monday, August 10, 2026

 Ok everyone, it is possible that I will resume the ads. Maybe at about 12 am.  They aren't showing me the results.  I have an idea of them, which is about 6 out of 50 are mad.  That is not that bad.

But I don't want to lose those people who have really supported me.  Like there is a category of person who liked my name and was positive about everything.  And if they feel personally insulted, then it is not worth it.  But I have to say, do they not see it and agree? Like can't you tell who I am calling a name and why and why that name? 

I think the most interesting thing is that the ad was approved.  Which I really respect.  Because it is a joke with literary value and makes sense instead of violating community standards. 

So I guess I will repost. I mean are people telling me that they think a legal shark is at toastmasters? I feel safe there. I think there are no legal sharks there. I am having a good time with those people.

Gice it was a tough hour and reminds me of what kids go through in school.  When something is on their mind and there is another challenge that also matters but is kind of tough in multiple ways with multiple consequences.

So anyway, does anyone have any opinions? I guess it could be that the legal sharks have to react to the post in some way and might go to jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment