Gice I’m not talking about people not knowing me like having a community. I have lots of friends and attention. What I am saying is when I try to figure out if I have a book market it seems like not only do I not, but even the conspiracy I have felt for thirty years is not as vast as I thought and I post on facebook and people are like who are you we have never heard of you and my delusions of fame are proven wrong. And they were very fixed delusions.
So that is what I am talking about. Because the conspiracy seemed national and even worldwide at times.
And then I am like talking in a video and people are like are you serious. They don’t know me.
That is what I am talking about.
But anyway the demons are mostly gone for now. Me and some people coughed them out of our mouths.
No comments:
Post a Comment