Hello everyone, this is Refried. It is 2:35 on Wednesday. I just made coffee. I paid two credit card bills. I am a little bit late on bbt which I forgot about. But tomorrow I will fix that and get it down lower too.
I think this next round of payments will help but I need to not do a lot of facebook stuff. I feel peaceful and don't have a lot of posts that I am eager to boost.
I feel that the society problems got away from us and the good people that argued are going to have to face the folly of the political discord. And the hypocrisies. I mean a lot of that was about social media. And some people made money off of it.
But personally people will probably wisely repair what they can.
But I guess I don't know.
Soon I will drink some coffee and watch YouTube a little bit. I have my meeting later.
I am really excited about talking to the website person.
I wanted to go to the ABC store (not alcohol but a cheap home and clothing store) and buy some new sheets because my sleeping bag is gone now. I am having a hard time being patient. But I can go do that tomorrow morning.
I feel better because of taking my medicine but I also do feel sluggish and low mood.
But I am okay and it could be worse. My sense of being bullied by the whole bronx is very strong but some people have been nice to me. Like think of PHP. I wonder if some people know I should be on just the 600 trileptal 100 Risperdal. That is what I believe. And to not be bullied. That is what it should be.
I am glad I am seeing stuff again. It just has changed locations but I am glad to not waste my gifts. The gift is "discerning spirits." It works on good things too like to see people's spiritual power in whatever way it comes across.
So anyway I think that demon that probably turned human or angel can go help the partner in crime who was combined and disguised in that white blank Spiderman type person. Do you gice understand that? I know some people believe me and recognize it as being exactly how it works.
I think it might be the conspiracy like the original Greenville conspiracy that now has the supernatural phenomenons. So let's see if that is the case.
Gice I am not worried about my face problems, just tired of it. It is okay. Sometimes I do worry but I am okay for now. Drena is right about how some of it is from going stir crazy in my apartment. At least I got a walk in today. I just wish I could have gone to Westchester Square but I will do that soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment