Thursday, October 17, 2024

rendering unto caesar might have to do with object relations

 Hello everyone, it is 5:38. I have inspection at 8 pm. Today I was treated pretty bad at my apartment and prepared for a refrigerator trade out that did not happen.  I just wrote about it but am not posting that post. I am going to try to get back to happier interesting posts.

I might start working on rodent drawings and take some classes to try to improve at painting, watercolors, and pen and ink. There is a certificate program at a local school that I might try to participate in.  I think it is just right. I hope it works out.

I had a spell of considering a higher level school program but I think those spots are for people who need an experience like I had a creative writing school.  And it is expensive. But wow it is neat and probably a cool world full of creativity.

Possibly I will relocate my soul to art life after not finding the acceptance I expected as a re-vangelical. I guess in about ten years some of those leaders will come clean and tell the truth about why they were scared to do what is right in God’s sight.

Two more hours until inspection. I have to do some dishes. When will I do laundry, I don’t know. Yesterday I saw a snake hallucination.  It was after a mild twitch.  It is some kind of seizure but I think the neuro people think it is mostly nonepileptic. I’m kind of bothered by how gleefully some people marked me down as having something “pseudo.” I guess it is a way of making religious visions seem less real.  

Tomorrow I go to my access-a-ride appointment. I hope they renew my participation. I think they are trying to reduce subscribers through mistreatment and burdensome paperwork. But I just keep plodding along through depression, poverty, and racism. I think some of it is from spiritual warfare at the borders of areas where most people do what they are supposed to. So this is where the attack is, and the decayed souls that demons feast on.

No comments:

Post a Comment