Sunday, October 6, 2024

 Hello everyone, today is Sunday, Oct 6. I am doing okay. This morning I had a dream that I was leading a group project to create a board game set and we had one step for someone to color a section either purple or another color and I decided we should make one side be a make your own game board where they had a blank board and a spinner and they could make up the rules as they went along.  But I didn’t feel that good about it because making a game was our project, so we were just passing it along.

Then I woke up.  I am at 198 pounds.  That is good and a hopeful number that means I will probably continue to not drink cokes any more. I am doing well and have gone over a month now drinking mostly water at home. But I think I am not losing a lot of weight but maybe once I get the walk pad then things will improve.

I am not dieting and exercising as a weight loss plan so I don’t know why I expect to lose any weight but I just was thinking maybe the medicine hange alone would do it.  But I also know the medicine change is only slight in terms of appetite factors.

I have been blogging a lot haven’t I, well blogging makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment