Monday, August 26, 2024

Conspicuously absent legal aid, suspiciously complicit cops, maliciously abusive mental health staff


hello everyone, today is monday, august 26. I did another comedy show yesterday and it went well. It could be a fun hobby for me and I might start doing some open mics. I was in a class and my next class is hopefully in October.  I am starting to be able to write comedy routines more spontaneously. 

Sadly, the apartment staff at my supported housing location is abusing me again, provoking me on purpose as an offensive harrassment meant to make some kind of political point. I feel sorry for them but also am just trying to survive and am being compliant and cooperative as they abuse me past any lines I have ever expected from myself in prior times of life.  At the hospital program where I am receiving outpatient treatment, I agreed to try a new medicine but am now requesting to go back to what I was on.  I just need more trustworthy environments to make a change like that. I still have two more days on that medicine before I have an appointment which will hopefully reset things.  They said they are not forcing me to take it, but if I don't, the apartment will send me to the hospital.  So it is essentially forced medication.  

This is severe abuse and a sign of a crooked society. Where was the breakdown. It is actually very traceable to specific oppression, and the mental health field is the most accountable for this particular devastation.  They have ruined my life. For the problem to involve three or four different agencies and for it all in slow motion to have ruined both my physical health, mental health, and outward circumstances is a failure that dips into the pits of hell. 

That is all I will say. I am now censored and think it is also wiser to not say what I think will happen when this fringe persecution reaches the wider population.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment