Sunday, December 31, 2023

“I said what I said and I’ll see you when we’re dead.”

Well hi everyone, it is New Years Eve. I am not into New Years that much. But I made some chicken pie and have been sharing it and having a nice time. Isabel did not get a coke. Sorry about that, I just don’t have that many cokes.

So okay. People did get a cookie. And soon I will make some lemon cookies. So that is nice. I hope it works out well. I have ingredients for chili tomorrow.

 

I made a little video that actually isn’t that clear about the chicken pie process but it is okay.

 

I am living one day at a time and am doing something important in two days so I am not rocking the boat. 

 

Yesterday I had some prophecies and saw three snakes that I have to defeat with a pen. Then I saw a golden winged thing in front of me. Was it a horse, was it an angel, I do not know what it was. What caused the prophecies? I think it was because of people praying for me, or an email from seminary people, or support from my church friend, or lupus from spicy food two days ago.  I genuinely don’t know. If I don’t eat spicy food, I don’t have lupus.  But if I do, it is the most classic thorough case of an obvious autoimmune reaction. But does that cause seizures? Because that is what happens when I am in the magic swamp.  That is also classic temporal lobe electricity. I try to understand, but I can also see that possibly, I have gastritis problems because I drank too much coke for ten years. It simply hurt my stomach lining irreparably.

 

I can see that I am in the cleft of the mountain and God is protecting me from evil with a complex story shield that reaches back into other years. I think I should look out for how other people get targeted.  For instance my bad case manager hurts my therapist. So what is my responsibility in that.  People say, your medicine, of course. Well, not of course.

 

That is my new years resolution for all of you is don’t expect me to medicate other people’s abuse. It only makes it worse, and makes you worse for excusing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment