Saturday, September 2, 2023

You think I won’t say it but I will

Well hi everyone, time for a Saturday morning blog post.  Had an interesting incident at the coffee shop this morning where a guy wanted a copy of my hokey jokester book and I saw for a second how different life would be if I didn’t have five lost careers and a wasted literary collection. I also boosted some facebook posts and facebook ruined the posts on purpose so I had to cancel and lost about 300 likes from yesterday. That is sad to me. A few liberal trolls found me and are gloating over what they can tell is participation that is too late in certain ways.  But I think they are going to be proven wrong in their scoffing.  That is kind of sad but kind of appropriate.  I am also waiting for a few ads that facebook delayed on purpose as a power play.  It takes the fun out of it.  I am sad the company has taken the direction it has in terms of dishonest crookedness.  So depressing.  

My other problems have to do with increasing medicine as part of the hospital program I am in.  And CVS messed up my prescriptions which also seems on purpose.  So I have to conclude it is part of a torture re-enactment but it feels real and I will be in emotional pain all day.  Some stuff could be worse because at least so far I have a room to sit in by myself.  I will clean the apartment later today.  I think I can get it done and tomorrow go to the grocery store.

 

I guess I will collect some more addresses for free books to mail friends. I am using the last of my credit card budget this week and then I have to just let life happen to me with no agency over work progress, which for some reason, matches a pattern where I pay to participate in life while other people get paychecks for a tenth of the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment