Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Groundy is back from hibernation

 Hi everyone.  Today is Wednesday Feb 22.  I am doing okay. It seems there could be a war unlike what we have seen before. But the message I perceive from my religious kookiness is that it is still okay to care about our own lives.  Like it is okay to have goals and try to say the right thing to friends sometimes. However I plan to really do better with my complaining tendencies, especially when I have turkey burgers in the freezer and a fresh box of chocolates. 

So okay. Something else kind of interesting is that my pen name is Refried Bean and my grandmother’s actual name was Marguerita.  So that is kind of funny.  I told my sister if she wants to write some books maybe she could be Flan.  Because her real name is Anne.  

 

My last name is Efird which is like Refried.  My dad’s email always said refird. So that is interesting. I am thinking about using some corn flour for cookies.  I think I cracked the code which is to make corn flour cookies with a glaze icing, and then use oatmeal and regular flour for oatmeal raisin cookies.  Like might as well make the yummier choice.  Sometimes I choose survival options when really the ingredients are there to make a normal dish that has more servings anyway. 

 

So what have we learned. I deleted my other blog because it became out of control with wrenching and documenting harms against me.  And who wants to read that instead of some funny jokes and pleasantries. I have some time to decide whether to undelete it or not.  I think I can if I want to and it does not matter. However I was trying to start over with a friendly attitude.  

 

Well have a nice day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment