Monday, June 6, 2022

What Next

 Well everyone, this is a post for my new positive post blog, which isn’t some kind of philosophical positive thinking blog, but just a blog where I don’t complain.  And I have actual good news to share, which is that I finished my imaginary mice series a few days ago, and I think after the poetry book I am also working on, I might finish up with my main writing works.  I think I might think of myself as finished with what I have to say, other than maybe one or two collections for any random poems I think of later on.  I have always thought that’s not how it works, and I would be a poet for life.  And I guess I am, but I think for some reason I feel like I have said enough for my share of books and unexpectedly decided that the mice series is also finished.  So maybe I will still post little comedy videos or something, but I think I have written what I have written.  I thought of it just now because of having trouble charging my phone, which has been the case with every iphone I owned after the iphone 4, and I might be done with apple products too.  Maybe I will surprise myself and still use that technology since I am used to it, but I might not.  I might let myself be an out of touch fuddy duddy who watches the world go to hell in a handcart, or online amazon shopping cart. That is all I will say, before this post starts to match my old blog, which might still have room for how I feel about apple scams.

No comments:

Post a Comment