Pals, the squirrel is yawning because it is not that big of a deal. I know it is not that big of a deal but I do not do certain things lightly when other people have thrown their reputation in the mix at various levels.
So anyway this blog has gotten 38 thousand views in the past few months. That is really good. I mean why didn't that happen when I was writing more polished posts, I do not know, but I am happy to be journaling for people, too. I think that is where the word journalism came from.
I am listening to music right now. It would be good to take a walk.
Would I go to the far grocery store and buy some smart start? I think that is what I would do. But when will I do that. It is 11 am right now. I slept okay and had a weird dream where I was a speaker at a church and then was going to get credit for it but didn't get that much credit and then they started handing out medals to everyone else for helping fight crime but I had done the same stuff.
I am having three books copyrighted. I need to fill out some forms. It is not that easy. I am possibly not doing well and it could have been more cost efficient. And yet I think maybe this worked out the way it did for a reason. I think I will try to do five more in the late fall, and then maybe ten on my own. But I do not know. Let's see how this goes.
Ok. I drank a small cup of coffee but might benefit from some more. So I mean maybe walk to the store and stop for coffee. I do not know. Maybe after my appointment. I think my meeting is at 8 pm. So from 3-7 I can take a walk. and yet I think there is a slight heat wave right now. Well hmm.
Gice one of my friends gave me a helpful facial expression. I need to ponder what it means.
No comments:
Post a Comment