Ok everyone, I am glad I posted the posts. I was like okay, I am just waiting for someone else's opinion. And I feel what I did was right and that joke percolated for two years and I was patient.
So that is interesting. I mean the posts aren't even sharing that much.
I have a lot of posts that have not shared yet. But I think I am on track. And I might share a post on my bronx civil social page too.
like just share the purple post so people could find the poems and jokes page.
Anyway wow I wish these copyrights weren't so expensive. I told my mom the truth about the cost of it.
I mean it is possible that I can only do those three books. Really it is okay. It is a good selection. I need to figure out the next three. But maybe be patient. Maybe do five. I mean who knows, maybe I will have some cash someday soon.
Wow ups and downs live and learn.
Gice the difference between this post and that lslam post is kind of interesting.
Gice I think doing that God loves you post really worked out well. I think that was effective good outreach to usa. It was accepted happily. I think that was a slight change.
What have I done for India lately? Not much since those other 500k posts. Those were good. The butterflies and inchworm. So what is next. A video? Maybe. So I need to maybe generate a few more good videos. I think I ran out when maybe I would be happy to do a few more. So that is the next creative project. I mean should I do more images? Maybe.
So now what, clean up some, trash, dishes, get laundry together for Wednesday. Pals, I think I made the right decision. I feel peaceful. I do the best I can. I can defend any doubts. I believe my perspective about that and think it had to be me.
No comments:
Post a Comment