Saturday, August 8, 2026

 ok pals, three new memes are dropping tomorrow, possibly tonight but I want to ask a mentor about her opinion on one. How is the skin spot, you ask? Better, not swollen, smaller red area, but still not back to normal and this was 2.5 days. So let's see, two more doses and it is three days, really 3.3.  And to me that should do it and the rest of the doses should be to just do right for the finish up.  And yet I question if there is something not working, which means I need to find that other tube.  Which I should do anyway. I saw it go under something. But I can't remember and I have checked everywhere. I checked under the treadmill, under the chair mostly, under the bed, on the table, most of the chair area, near the wall, but I have not done perfect.  So possibly I will do another search. I don't expect any kind of visit anywhere tomorrow, even online.  I kind of understand the idea of treating each random thing as it happens instead of going onto a lupus tangent.  But it would have helped if I had known that low iron can mess with the skin like this and it also matches lupus symptoms.  Because I did have a lupus attack from that spicy food.  And it was not a joke either.  It had near symptoms and people are like tra la la we don't believe you.  

Why would I malinger lupus. I am a schizophrenia person. I would exaggerate my actual disorganization and dementia if I wanted more attention.  Which I do want more attention.  But to me, lupus is not the best path to that at all.  

But anyway it is great that I have had five years since figuring it out.  And I have eaten almost normally.  But the medicine problems for psych meds were not a happy thing.  And why the abuse, I just don't understand.  Is it to prevent some kind of survivor guilt? I have said before I don't agree with that.

But anyway maybe that is it.  I just don't think it is.  I think there really are nazis at the hospitals.

But anyway, time to rest a while. I like the new memes. I could post them but I just think I should do the wise thing and ask someone's opinion first just to guess reactions out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment