Saturday, August 8, 2026

 Gice I saw a funny video which is a Saturday night live actress on focus on the family and she is just like she was on the show. So maybe that will be my cast in heaven when I do sketch comedy. I mean I am not trying to assume. Maybe I will have different buddies but I think that is my true genre when I don't have depression.  I think that would also mean I won't be a guy but I will be myself the way I am now but not oppressed.

So anyway, that is interesting. Gice today was kind of an off day with not much done. I made two weak videos, attended mensa, which was nice, and talked to my friend Philip. That made me feel a lot better and I think he had ups and downs lately too.

I guess I could have called two other phone a friends. But I don't know, I think it is okay to be more normal with phone a friends and not have a crisis feeling to it all the time.

So anyway, does anyone have any thoughts about the recent events?

I think I need to call my friend Liz.  I think I will do that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment