Monday, August 17, 2026

Ok everyone, I posted a post.  It is good, but I know some people are like "too late," or "it's about time." But really I was twenty years ahead of any of y'all so I don't need your bullcrap either.  It is both churches. It is also the liberals. There is racism there, too.  The self righteous milking of your own appopriation that just happened to be more successful. Sorry but I do not buy into that either.

You will also get your blog posts so don't get too proud. It is not me against the world. You want to say I am saying I am the only person who did right. But I am not.  And a lot of the people were in churches, and went wherever they could.  They went to work.  They did what they were supposed to, only to be called racist bigots, and if you persecute us then you will be found out as persecutors.  And you say now I am doing it, but I am not.

And don't get me started on the Mexicans, either.  Because there was disrespect there, and all three parties procrastinated. And what am I doing, telling the truth as my years dwindle with no salary for five careers. People arranged for me to do it all anyway, but just not get paid.  What a good deal. For who?  Where is the cash? It is not just cash. It is other stuff of value. Follow the money, follow the life.  

Now what. I have a meeting at 1 pm.  The speech I want to make at Toastmasters might be about how in middle school I sat on the couch with the catalog, things you never knew existed but can't possibly live without.  And there were a lot of things I wanted but I could only get the 6 things for 99 cents each deal.  But I also wanted the tiniest bible in the world trinket but could not afford it.  So I got the disappearing ink and handbuzzer and snake in a can trick. Man it was all so funny.  And that is is how it worked out in life, too.  So that will be my speech. Now you are all included in Toastmasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment